http://www.bayviewbuilders.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/New-Logo-1.jpg 0 0 admin http://www.bayviewbuilders.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/New-Logo-1.jpg admin2020-03-15 15:24:592020-05-14 09:01:03COVID-19 - Job Site Procedures
- Gloves (work gloves) – Wash or disinfected often. Using bare hands and washing your hands frequently is best.
- Disinfectant wipes to wipe down common surfaces twice / day
- Disposable rubber gloves for use while using a disinfectant
- Hand Sanitizer or Wash Station with soap
- Masks to minimize the spread when you can’t social distance (6′ +)
- Safety Glasses
- Workers shall not carpool together.
- Workers are advised not to travel outside their own City or Town when not working
Employee COVID-19 Check:
- All employees must pass the daily check administered by the Lead Carpenter before working.
- Workers shall maintain 6′ min, spacing with everyone
- Workers working closer than 6′ shall use a mask and safety glasses
- Don’t work upwind from another worker without a mask
- Be sure your mask is comfortable; you don’t want to have to keep adjusting the mask, because that means touching your face.
- You must wash hands before putting the mask on, and after talking it off or touching it.
- Handel the mask only by the ear loops.
- Wash homemade cloth masks daily.
- Masks are required for all work inside a building when working with more than 1 other person
Common Tool Use:
- The use of common tools shall be limited when possible
- All common tools shall be wiped down between users and twice a day with disinfectant
- First thing after passing the COVID-19 employee check
- Before coffee break
- Before Lunch
- Before putting on your mask, and after taking it off
- Refrain from touching your face with your unwashed hands
Suggested Home Practices:
- Stay at home when not working
- Wash work clothes or change out daily. Be Careful when bringing clothing in for washing
- Shower after work
- Do not travel outside your own City or Town when not working
- Avoid gatherings of 6 or more people
- Go out only for essential appointments, food, gas, supplies and, exercise
- Food Shop only every two-three weeks
- Get outside with proper distancing in uncrowded areas of your own town. It’s good for your mental health
The Job Site:
- The general contractor must provide a sink with fresh-water and soap to frequently wash hands
- The General Contractor shall limit the subcontractors to 10 people and only two different subcontractors at a time