Critical information for our employees, clients and associates
Updated May 18, 2020
Our Main Office is closed, but we are working remotely for sales, estimating, accounting and project management. Field operations are moving forward but slowly and safely. We are finishing up critical work with a limited workforce to get us going again. We have prepared procedures, trained our employees and have the necessary PPE to keep our employees safe at work. We will be monitoring the virus week by week and tweaking our procedures as required. We are in full support of the stay at home directive to help stall the COVID-19 spread. Employees are required to be at home when not at work and follow the state and city directives. We fully realize the needs of our clients and we are moving forward with safety in mind. This Virus is like nothing we have experienced before, but we are ready to meet the challenge. This is the NEW NORMAL!
The Latest News and Information
- The world is facing two existential threats at once: a public health emergency and an economic crisis – A Ted Talk on how to get going again
- COVID-19 Projections for Massachusetts – The Peak is forecasted to be April 18, 2020
- A great article on how CONVID-19 spreads – How the coronavirus travels through the air has become one of the most divisive debates in this pandemic.
Job Site Information
- Dailey employee questioner for clearance to work (login required)
- Job site safety, information and procedures for COVID-19 (we have adopted the state guidelines with additions)
State Information for Construction
- Mass Construction Work Order – March 25, 2020 – Guidance on who is essential for COVID-19
- – Updated Mass. Essential Worker List. April 1, 2020
- – COVID-19 Essential Services FAQs
- Mass Guidelines and Procedures for Construction Sites – March 25, 2020 – Recommended Procedures for Job Sites
- Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – State information from Mass.gov
In-depth information on Covid-19
- Ncov2019.live – A great data page to track the spread
- COVID-19: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnostics – If you want to geek out on the virus, this is the video.